We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Sunday, December 4, 2016

PLEASE, HEAVEN, HELP ME HELP

Ya bless me richly every day and night, so, how can I say, ‘Thank Ya, Lord!' enough? Oh, I can care for me… and shine my light, but how about some extra-special stuff? If I could bring some joy to those who’re sad, and if I could inspire some waiting hearts, and bring some love ta folks who hate, who’re mad, now that ‘d be where peace and justice starts! So, Heaven, help me work some wonders, please? ‘Cause there’s a need for miracles, today! Please, help me help the One Who Saves and Frees, who helps all souls who’re lost ta find their way. Please, Heaven, help me help the Lord! And thank ya for doin’ so!”



Copyright 2016 by Stephen C. Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar