We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TO GOD AND GODDESS

To God and Goddess
(from a guy to them)

Oh, Anger, Hatred, Spite, and Many Fears, these Pests have Dogged my Steps for sixty Years; such Doubts, reSentments, Unfor-Given Stuff, have Kept me Feeling I can’t Git e-Nough!
So Won’t you Lead my Heart ta GRATiTude, ta Praising GOD who Grants all Worthwhile Things: my talents, shelter, clothing, meds, and Food, the Friends, the Hope that Ev’ry Sacred Promise Brings!

The Goddess Gives her Sweetest Loving Care, her Precious Living Truths I Can’t reFuse, and All the Bounty Answering Each Prayer … with Grace like This a Soul can NEVer Lose! So Thank You Now, O Goddess Pure and Sweet, this Heart forEver Shall beLong to You; when We’re in Love no Foe will Us deFeat, and With our Love there’s Nothing We can’t Do! So Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar