We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Friday, September 4, 2015

PRAYER FOR OUR TIMES

Prayer for Our Times

Upon this Rock in Space a' Turnin', so Many Millions Now are Yearnin'; they Miss their Homes, they'd be reTurnin', if More of Us would Learn ta Love. There's Billions We could Now be Feedin'; too Many Victims Now are Bleedin', and It's our Help they All are Needin', so You and I must Learn ta Love.

Now, There's a Heaven-Home withIn my Heart, where Holy Spirit Guides and Comforts Me; but Ev'ry Moment I must Do my Part, if I would Help my Neighbors All be Free. Lord, Help me Be more Kind in Ev'ry Way, and Help me Speak and LIVE the Truth that Frees! And Help me Keep the Faith and Always Pray; now, Save this World aGain, sweet Jesus, Please? Thank You, Precious Lord, amen!

Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar