We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

FORGIVENESS POEMS

Forgiveness Poems


Trust in You

Lord, Help me Love the Crazy People, Please! FerGive 'em All the Hurtful Things they Do! 'Cause Loving God and All – that's Heaven's Keys; please Help me Every Day ta Trust in You!
Please. And Thank You!


Prayer for an Angry Suitor

Lord, Help my Heart ferGive this Lovely Girl, fer Goodness' Sakes, that's What I Gotta Do! You've Shared with Me a Very Precious Pearl – please Help me Give her Love… that's Deep and True.


Prayer for Help with Forgiving


Lord, Please, ferGive 'em All the Harm they do! I Gotta Love with Love that's Really True. I CAN, with Help from Perfect Love, from You!


Copyright 2013 by Marie L. Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar