We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Sunday, March 5, 2017

PRAYER FOR A GOOD DAY

 “Sweet Prince of Peace, you’re Lord, the source of All, abundant life, pure love, and saving grace. To every Heart, right now, you send your call, and mine can hear it here, this very place. “When Are ya gonna Love with all your heart?” “Why not devote yourself ta Truth, today?” “You know I need ya now ta do your Part.” And, “Do ya really mean the words ya Say?”
Dear Lord, please help me be much more sincere; please, help me do my very, very best. Please, meet me on the corner, now and here, and I shall be extravagantly blest! Then help me share your holy love, all day; cast out the fears and doubts that limit me! In loving prayer, Lord, please, help me Stay; help all I meet to Heaven’s Glory See! Amen!"


Copyright 2016 by Stephen C. Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar