We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Thursday, March 19, 2015

LORD, PLEASE LISTEN

Lord, Please Listen

Ya Say it's Very Good ta Talk ta God – I Hope these Words will Serve ta Fill the Bill: If I'd have Fun, an' Have a Healthy Bod, ya Gotta Help me Know – and Do – your Will! ReMind Me OftenTimes, sweet Lord, ta Pray, ta Offer Thanks and Ask ya What ta Do, so I'll have Guidance All throughOut each Day; and, Please, eNable Me ta Follow Through! And, Jesus, I'd be Most inDebted Then, and Need ta Spend my Life in Serving You; so Help me Out, again, and Yet aGain, and You're the One I'll Give the Glory TO! You're Mighty, Awesome, Sweet, and Loving-Kind; and On your Grace I Know I CAN dePend; so Bless me Richly, If you Wouldn't Mind, with All my Heart, I Love You, Precious Friend! Amen!


Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar