We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Saturday, March 21, 2015

THE HELP I NEED

The Help I Need

ReMind me, Lord, ta Thank the UniVerse; inGrain in Me a Grateful AttiTude! To Not give Thanks Makes Any Problem Worse; with Ev'ry Act I Must some Thanks inClude!
ReMind me, Lord, ta Ask Ya What ta Do, my Thoughts are Often Not so Very Smart! Much Better, Lord, that I reLy on You, each Time there's Something New I'd Like ta Start.
So Much inClined to Make a Faulty Guess, I Need Your Holy Spirit Now ta Guide; with UnderStanding, Please, this Heart now Bless; with Common Sense, please OverCome this Pride!
Now, I would Very, Very Grateful BE; I Need your Patient, Loving Counsel So; please Make my Mind, and Heart, and Eyes ta See, and Lord aBove, please, Don't ya Be too Slow!
Now, Not my Will, O Gracious Lord, but Thine; I Now surRender Ev'ryThing ta You! As Long as I'm aBiding In-the-Vine, I'll Know your Love is Gonna See me Through!


Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar