We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Sunday, May 21, 2017

CHOOSE LOVE, CHOOSE HEAVEN


Please, help my words reveal some beauty here, the love within my heart, the love in yours. No matter just how bad things might appear, let's love until a Miracle occurs! When hateful folks feel loved, they start ta change, so let's reveal our love that lives within! Sad circumstances, let's us rearrange, let's find a way that everyone can win! I think that we can do it, yes, I do; so let's give loving-kindness one more try. I Know you've got a lot o' love in you, and don't ya know it, pilgrim, so do I! And this I know 'bout Love: it never fails. We only have our fearful doubts ta lose! And next to Heaven's love, all other pales, and hell and Heaven both are near, so CHOOSE! You'll be glad if you choose love!”


Copyright 2016 Stephen Cromwell Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar