We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

VALUE OF PRAYER


Confusion reigns in those who fail ta pray, who give no thanks for clues by Heaven sent. They fail ta ask fer Wisdom, day by day, and then they wonder where their blessings went! Why don't we ask for understanding hearts, and wait until the Holy Spirit speaks? 'Cause patient prayer's where the rescue starts, for everyone who knocks, and asks, and seeks. Please, Spirit, tell me what I need ta know, reveal ta me the truth I long ta hear! If I be still, solutions then can flow, ta me, and what ta do become real clear. Please, Holy Spirit, Help me trust in You; I know your guiding counsel's always true! So, Thank You! In Jesus' name, amen!"


Copyright 2016 Stephen Cromwell Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar