We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

THREE QUICK SHORT PRAYERS

One Basic Prayer

“Oh, Thank You, Lord, that I'm not havin' pain, yes, Thank You, Lord, for Helpin' me feel good! And Thanks fer every moment I be Sane; Lord, Thanks fer Blessing me, I KNEW you would!”


Increasing Confidence

There ain't no need ta fear the sudden fear; ya prob'ly won't, if You will practice peace! When You can feel your Savior's presence near, your confidence will surely much increase….”



When Things Are Going Great

“Avoiding error's what ta do right here; since things are great, I Must most careful Be. Please, give me guidance, Lord, that's crystal-clear – please, Help me make a choice that's error-free!”


Copyright 2016 Stephen Cromwell Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar