We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Thursday, February 26, 2015

DEAR HEAVENLY ONE

Dear Heavenly One

I'm Happy to be Free in Many Ways, I Owe it All ta You, and All your Friends! Oh, RadiAte those Truth and Mercy Rays – your Love's the Stuff on Which my Life dePends!
Please Show me All the Things I'm S'posed ta Do, inCline my Heart to Doin' What is BEST! I've Gotta Live my Life as Thanks to You, so “Thanks!” for All this Love with Which I'm Blest!

Oh, Peace and Justice we must Have on Earth; emPower Us to Love with All Your Might! Now, Ev'ryBody LOVE FER ALL YOU'RE WORTH – 'cause Love's the Path ta HeavenLy deLight! So Let's love Ev'ryBody Ev'ry Day; a Better World fer All let's Now creAte! With You, Sweet Grace – the Truth, the Life, the WAY, we'll Turn this Ship aRound beFore too LATE! Dear Reader, Will You Believe It Now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar