We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Thursday, February 26, 2015

DEAR NOBLE ONE

Dear Noble One

No More preTense, no More the MasquerAde!
No More ta Fear my Self‘ll Be reVealed!
No More of Living Death, of Death aFraid,
but Make my Stubborn Will to Heaven’s Yield!
It Seems I Haven’t Sense eNough ta Pray,
ta Ask the Holy Spirit What ta Do!
EnLighten Me, and Straighten Me taDAY,
reMind me ConstantLy to Follow THROUGH!
I Need your Sweet AsSistance ALL THE TIME,
can’t Do withOut your Truth and Saving Grace!
I’ve Got ta Leave this Life of Self-hurt Crime,
and Start ta Make my World a Better Place!
I’m Counting On your Helping Me ta Thrive,
ta Help Me Help my Neighbors Thrive a Lot!
I’ll Need your Aid as Long as I’m aLive,
so Bless me, Lord, with All the Love Ya Got!
Please and Thank You! Ay-Men!! All Right!!

Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar