We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

GETTING SAVED

Getting Saved

Oh, Jesus, I beLieve you Died for Me, you Died uPon the Cross, and Yet you Thrive! You Are the Savior Who can Make me Free – oh, What a MiraCle ta Be aLive!
AlThough I've Blown it Many, Many Times, alThough I've Sinned, or Missed the Mark, aGain, Won't YOU forGive me NOWmy Many Crimes?... This Moment NOW'S the BEST that's ever BEEN!
I've Heard the Spirit Tells ya What ta Do; I Need some Perfect Guidance very Much! Oh, Spirit, I am ListenIng ta YOU, and Lord, I Need your Loving, Healing Touch!

Oh, Heaven, Thank you Now, with All my Heart! Your Faithful Help has Met my Deepest Needs; and With that Grace, aGain I'll Make a Start, and I shall Follow Where Your Loving Leads.



Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar