We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Monday, April 6, 2015

PRAISE ONE, THANK ONE, ASK ONE

Praise One, Thank One, Ask One

You are so very good to me and mine!
Dear Blest, Your heart and ear to me incline.
I thank you, Blest of All, You're such a gift!
Accept, please, all the praise and thanks I lift.
How great Your goodness, tongue may never tell,
Nor brush may paint, nor busy pen may spell.
My desperate eyes implore You, grant my plea!
Dear Blest, please help, please bless and favor me!
Please show me how ta make my life a prayer,
with tough yet Tenderhearted loving care.
Please tell me what I promptly need to do
to help with truth and kindness, beauty too.
Let living truth become my humble way,
turn darkness light as bright midday.
Confusing, murky things make crystal clear,
transform to courage each abiding fear.
Make wayward heart and thoughts and will aligned,
and give directions Plain, for me ta mind.
I love You, Blest, I need your guiding light.
Dear Lord, please turn my life from wrong to right.


Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar