We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

BEATING THE LAZY BLUES

Beating the Lazy Blues


What's Something Kind that I could Do for Me? Just What do I now Really Need ta Do? What Little Somethin' Could I Do fer Free? A Harmless Deed I Wouldn't Later Rue! There's Gotta Be a Loving, Helpful Way, a Way ta OverCome these Doldrums, bro! Like, What's an AffirMation I could Say? Now, What would Be a Worthwhile Row ta Hoe? InSpire me Quickly, Please, don't Let me Sink! EmPower Me! Oh, Please, don't Let me Fade aWay! I Must more PosiTively, Brightly Think... now, MUST BE DRAGONS SOMEWHERE I COULD SLAY! Now, I could Start by Making Just One Step, can't Let those Beasts deVour Me toDay! I Gotta Show some Vigor, Vim, and Pep, so, Dragon, Meet yer DRAGON MEAT GOURMET! I'LL KILL YA DEAD WITH KINDNESS, LAZY BUM! I'll Lift ya UP and Put You ON-YER-FEET! Now, Don't you Dare deLay till KINGDOM COME! That Maiden's WAITIN' AND She's Super-SWEET! SO PAY YO DUES, AN ACTION CHOOSE, IT'S TIME YA LOSE DEM LAZY BLUES! HEAR ME? I HOPE SO! NOW HURRY UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar