We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

ODE TO AN ANGEL

Ode to an Angel
(from a guy to his lady)


The Sweetest Angel I have Ever Found, most WonderFul of Gems I’ll Ever See, the Finest Flower Sprung from Holy Ground – is You, my Precious Darlin’ HoneyBee! I Hope that Soon I’ll Feel ya Hug me Tight, that I can Get to Squeeze you Once aGain; but Just to Know I’m Loved by You toNIGHT – this Time’s the Best for Me that’s Ever Been! But Still, I Know some Day we’ll Reunite (on Earth, in Heaven, any Lovely Place) – in Fully Loving Find our Hearts’ deLight, my Sweetest Dreams come True in Your emBrace. And So until that Day I’m Gonna Wait, and Save my Self for Truly Loving You; so Please, my Dearest Darling, Don’t be Late, ‘cause More than Life, I Love You, through and through!

Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar