We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Sunday, May 17, 2015

LET'S MAKE A BETTER PLAN

Let's Make a Better Plan
(from a lady to her guy)


The Source supPlies us Ev'ryThing we Need, but Often, We just Throw those Gifts aWay. Some Cling to Wealth and Power, out-a-Greed, and They igNore their Neighbors, Ev'ry Day! There's Plenty Here on Earth ta Go aRound, but They're too Scared ta Find some Ways ta Share! One Travel Route ta HEAVen Has Been FOUND; we Must be Smart an' Brave eNough ta CARE! I Often Pray that God would Make me Kind, much Kinder than I Usually Tend ta Be; that I'd esCAPE the UnenLightened BIND, that I'd be Much more KIND ta YOU and ME! There Must be Something I kin Do for YOU... and ALL; it's Got ta Be ta Do my BEST! Ta Live and Speak what's Helpful, Kind, and True, and Ev'ry Day ta MAKE THIS WORLD MORE BLEST! Help me Follow this Plan to Freedom, Won't ya, Please? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar