We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A GOD SERVES A GODDESS

A God Serves a Goddess


Oh, What’s the Kindest Thing that I could do? And What’s the Truest Thing that I could Say? And How can I now Richly Honor You, please Tell me, What’s your Greatest Need toDay? If You’d be Listened To, I’ll Listen Close, I’ll Worship You with All my Heart and Soul, if You deSire my Strength, I’ll Grant a Dose, 'cause Serving You, my Precious One, 's my Goal! You’re Gonna Get just What you Really Need, just Keep the Faith, and Serve the People Well, and Stay aWay from Lust, and Hate, and Greed, and Don’t your Soul for Any Purpose Sell! ‘Cause Ev’ryBody’s Waitin’ Here for You, we Need your Sweet comPassion Day and Night, so Please, don’t Double-Cross your Angel Crew, in FaithfulNess we’ll Find our Heart’s deLight! So, THANKS! Fer Ev’ry Bit of Good you’ve Done, and Ev’ry Bit of Good you’re Gonna Do, you Really are a Mighty-Loving One; you Dazzle Me – can’t Get eNough of You!

Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar