We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Monday, May 18, 2015

LET'S LOVE EVERYBODY AND GO TO HEAVEN

Let's Love Everybody and Go to Heaven
(from a guy to his lady)


Let's Practice Love, let's Practice Mercy LOTS; forGiveness Is a Way to Live each Day! Let's Write, and Speak, and Sing our Kindest Thoughts; and QuietLy, let's Take some Time ta Pray!
The Faithful, Fervent Cries of Souls to God, fer Justice, Peace, eQualiTy, and Grace, fer Freedom, HappiNess, a Stronger Bod: these All get Met when EneMies emBrace!
I Pray you'll Vibe the Love withIn your Heart, you'll Cop ta Truth, and Worship Beauty, Too, and Ev'ry Day you'll Do your Share, your Part, fer Christ, and Feel the Love Christ Bears fer You!

I Love you, Darling HoneyBunch, as Well; there's Nothing Else at All I'd Rather Do! I'm Sure in Highest Heaven You will Dwell, and Christ is Gonna Put me There with You!

Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar