We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Saturday, May 23, 2015

WON'T YOU SEND THAT SAVING GRACE?

Won’t You Send That Saving Grace?

Oh, Savior, Take aWay my evil Ways, and Help me Turn, with All my Heart, to You! Within my Soul, please Light your Fiery Blaze, and Make this Doubting Gal be Born aNew!
None Other Holds my Life seCurely Firm; none Other Loves with All the Love o' God. PerSuade me I am Not an Evil Worm, make Healthy all my Brain, and Heart, And Bod!
And All my Thanks to You, O Holy One, for All you’re Gonna Do for You and Me; reTurn to Me a Love of Joy and Fun, for Ev’ry Lock that Binds, proVide your Key!

You’re Oh-so-Gracious, Kind and Super-Sweet, and I apPreciate your Mercy-Heart! With You inSide a’ Me I Can’t be Beat – and so, dear Lord, let’s Make a Whole new Start! AlleLuia! Amen!

Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar