We're Listed in the Find Poetry.com Poetry Directory

Sunday, May 17, 2015

LOVE, HAPPINESS, AND TRUST

Love, Happiness, and Trust
(from a guy to his lady)


I’ve Many Lovely Dreams to Realize; conTented I would Be to Live a Few; good Health, good Work, good Lovin’, nach’rul Highs, and Just to Get ta Share these Dreams with You! You’ve Many Winsome Ways of Charming Me, you’re Cute as Cherry Pie, with Lattice-Crust, and How I Wish aGain your Form I’d See... and Get to Hold, and So in GOD I’LL TRUST. Together God would Have us Ever Be, to Glorify this World with Shared deLight; it’s Gonna Be two Lovebirds, You and ME, our Love’s Creating Us a Future Bright! So Happy Let us Be right Where we Are, apPreciAting All the Gifts we Get, ‘cause Grace has Covered Both of Us this Far, and Love’ll Put us Back toGether Yet!

Copyright 2013 by Marie Louise Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Literature
Tandblekningar